From strategy to creative to design, throughout production and implementation, I have always been a creative person with an extreme attention to detail. I also have a passion for typography and illustration. Give me a good challenge! I’m not afraid to use the necessary tools or technologies required to achieve the goal. 

I’ve been an artist, creative, illustrator, designer, leader, mentor, business owner, teacher, draftsman, sculptor, consultant, strategist and negotiator. Through it all I’ve dealt with many personalities, projects, goals, issues, and situations. I have always believed that hard work and a positive attitude yield the best results. 

I lead by both example and through effective management of individuals, teams and resources. I have contributed significantly to the success of my employers and clientele. 

I am personally committed to growth & excellence and have the drive, energy, vision, leadership and skills to make a positive difference in any creative environment.

I am not intimidated by software packages or social platforms and have worked in many of them. Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe After Effects and Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, Kodak Prinergy, Shopify, Big Commerce, Figma, Fontographer, Typestyler, Poser 3D, Painter, SketchUp, MailChimp...and more. I'm sure I've left a few out. Yeah, I have a techie side that loves to explore what a program can do.

To know more or get in touch, you can either click on the icon located below, email me at engeee@aol.com or call me at 320.309.1891.

Thanks for stopping by,

Steve